Silverton High School
HORIZONTAL PLATE RACKS FOR SALE
Silverton High School is selling 5 horizontal plate racks. We have 3 without wheels and handle for $150 each. This model is very solid and of high quality. And we have 2 WITH handle and wheels for $100. Pictures are available by request.
Please email or call Greg Kaatz at (503) 873-6331 x 3823 or email@example.com.
McCall-Donnelly High School (ID)
McCall-Donnelly High School in McCall, Idaho is looking for a Head Football Coach.
- NFHS Fundamentals of Coaching Certification or Teaching Certificate
- CPR Certification
- First Aid Certification
- Concussion in Sports Certification
Possible teaching positions: High School Science, High School Math
Required Application Documents include: Classified District Application, Release of Information form, Cover Letter, Resume, three letters of reference. Please apply through the district website at www.mdsd.org under employment/classified job openings.
Forest Grove High School
Forest Grove High School is looking for a Track and Field Jump Coach for this coming season. We have several state bound jumpers and just lost our newly hired jump coach. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com if interested. Please go to www.fgsd.k12.or.us for more information on our open position.
North Marion High School
Coaching Opening: Assistant Softball JV Head Coach
Closed Date: OPEN UNTIL FILLED
Key points of the job description for an Assistant Coach:
- High ethical and professional standards.
- Highly knowledgeable in all aspects of the sport of softball.
- Previous coaching and playing experience.
- Uphold and enforce Athletic Department, OSAA and School Board policies and regulations.
- Ability to work with students, parents, staff and administration.
- Be a role model for high school student-athletes.
- Cooperate with other school-sponsored sports by encouraging student-athletes to compete in other programs.
- Monitor and support the academic progress of the softball student-athletes.
All new hired coaches will need to complete the following prior to employment:
- NFHS/ASEP Certification
- First Aid Card (CPR and AED trained)
- District Background Check
- Completion of OSAA Concussion Test
- Completion of ODE Steroid Test
- Completion of OSAA Heat Test
- Completion of North Marion School District paperwork and trainings.
Applicant will be asked to apply online at: https://northmarion.schoolrecruiter.net and include the following:
- A cover letter detailing your experience.
- A current resume.
- A minimum of three letters of recommendation/reference.
Currently, there are no teaching positions open at North Marion High School.
Stayton High School
Stayton High School, the largest school in the 4A Oregon West Conference, is accepting applications for the position of Head Volleyball Coach. Stayton has a proud and accomplished athletic tradition. Candidates must possess the technical knowledge to teach the game of volleyball as well as the skill and desire to build the program from younger grades through high school.
Interested applicants should go to northsantiam.cloud.talentedk12.com/hire/index.aspx to apply. If you have questions, please contact Darren Shryock.
Marist Catholic High School
1.0 FTE needed. A valid teaching and/or administrative license strongly preferred. 5+ years teaching and coach experience strongly preferred. To view additional requirements & job description go to www.marisths.org.
Download Employment App & send, along with a letter of interest, resume & 2 letters of recommendation and/or inquiries to Terrie Clemens at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Heritage High School (Vancouver, WA)
Columbia Christian High School
Position:Head Track Coach
Columbia Christian High School
413 NW 91st Ave
Portland, OR 97220
Interested applicants should complete an employment application and submit it along with a current resume to the Columbia Christian Athletic Office, ATTN: Jason Housley, with a letter of interest. Applicants must pass a background check prior to employment. For more information regarding a specific opening, please contact Athletic Director Jason Housley email@example.com at (503) 753-4158 or visit www.columbiachristian.com.
Aloha High School
Aloha High School is looking for a Varsity Assistant Volleyball Coach for the upcoming 2015 high school volleyball season. Previous high school or club volleyball coaching experience required. Please contact Janelle Brandt, AHS Head Volleyball Coach at Nell0317@juno.com, (503) 999-4610 if interested.
South Albany High School
South Albany High School, Greater Albany School District, has openings for the following positions.
- Head Boys Soccer Coach
- Boys Soccer Assistant Coach
- Head Girls Soccer Coach
- Girls Soccer Assistant Coach
- Knowledge in all aspects of the sport of soccer.
- Experience in coaching required.
- First Aid Card, OSAA required certifications: ASEP/NFHS certification, steroid, blood borne pathogens, and concussion certification are all required.
- Ability to work well with students, staff, administration, and parents.
- Knowledge of school, Mid Valley Conference, and OSAA policies.
- Punctual and reliable attendance.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Personal experience as a soccer player is preferred.
- Assistant coaches will report directly to the head coach and are expected to operate within the desires of the head coach and the athletic department.
- To be our head coach, candidates must have the interest, ability, and community connections (or willingness to acquire the community connections) to build a K-12 soccer program. While the main responsibility is to oversee the high school programs (9th, JV, Varsity), there is also a need for the head coach to be a visible and a helpful guide of youth programs that build the entire program.
Possible open teaching positions are not known at this time.
Apply online at https://greateralbany.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx.
Tualatin High School
Opening for Head Girls Tennis Coach
Tualatin High School
22300 SW Boones Ferry Road
Tualatin, OR 97062
Position open until filled
Santiam Christian High School
Santiam Christian is currently seeking applications for the position of Head HS Volleyball Coach. The volleyball coach is responsible for the overall volleyball program at SC, including activities and camps when volleyball is not in session.
A successful applicant will have prior coaching experience and an understanding of coaching at a private Christian school. Interested applicants should submit a resume, a letter discussing their interest in the position, two letters of recommendation from people who can speak to their qualifications to coach, and references who are able to discuss coaching and personal qualifications.
Please submit your materials to SC Athletic Director Gordy Crowston at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be received until 4:00 pm on Friday, February 6. Interviews will be scheduled for the following week.
Eastmont High School (WA)
Head Football Coach, Eastmont High School, East Wenatchee, WA
Eastmont High School is a 4A high school competing in the Columbia Basin Big 9 Conference. Head Football Coach will be responsible for Varsity, JV and Freshman programs and input and guidance on programs 7 and 8.
Required (qualifications which are essential to the position):
- Current First Aid/CPR card
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to meet WIAA coaching requirements
- District training regarding concussion management or ability and willingness to attend training
- Other required district training or ability and willingness to attend training
Desired (qualifications which are not required, but would be useful to the position):
- Valid Washington State Teaching Certificate
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree
- Previous Head coaching experience at the 3A, 4A or higher high school level
- Ability to keep accurate records and inventory
Online application procedure at https://eastmont206.tedk12.com/hire/ViewJob.aspx?JobID=37.
Blanchet Catholic School
Head Varsity Girls' Soccer Coach
Blanchet Catholic School has an opening for the following positions:
- Varsity Boys Golf Head Coach
- Junior Varsity Baseball Assistant Coach
- Mid High Track & Field Assistant Coach
Interested applicants should complete an employment application and submit it along with a current resume to the Blanchet Athletic Office, ATTN: Tom Howard, with a letter of interest. Applicants must pass a background check prior to employment. For more information regarding a specific opening, please contact Athletic Director Tom Howard email@example.com at (503) 391-2639 ext. 241 or visit www.blanchetcatholicschool.com.
St. Mary's Academy
Head Varsity Girls' Soccer Coach
St. Mary's Academy, a Catholic high school for young women located in downtown Portland, OR and 6A members of the Three Rivers League has an opening for a Head Varsity Girls' Soccer Coach. Candidates should have prior successful coaching experience at the varsity or collegiate level working with young women, as well as a passion for student athletes and their success. They should be dynamic, possess effective communication skills, be proficient at teaching both fundamental skills along with game systems and be dedicated to the overall success of the school athletic program. If hired, candidates must meet all OSAA, state & school employment requirements prior to assuming duties.
Interested individuals should send a letter of interest and resume along with the coaching application found on our website at www.stmaryspdx.org/about/employment_opportunities and submit to Anna Maria Lopez, Athletic Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (503) 223-0995. Closing date is Friday, January 30, 2015.
St. Mary's Academy
Head Varsity Girls' Tennis Coach
St. Mary's Academy, a Catholic high school for young women located in downtown Portland, OR and 6A members of the Three Rivers League has an opening for a Head Varsity Girls' Tennis Coach. Candidates should have prior successful coaching experience at the varsity or collegiate level working with young women, as well as a passion for student athletes and their success. They should be dynamic, possess effective communication skills, be proficient at teaching both fundamental skills along with game systems and be dedicated to the overall success of the school athletic program. If hired, candidates must meet all OSAA, state & school employment requirements prior to assuming duties.
Interested individuals should send a letter of interest and resume along with the coaching application found on our website at www.stmaryspdx.org/about/employment_opportunities and submit to Anna Maria Lopez, Athletic Director at email@example.com or fax (503) 223-0995. Closing date is Friday, January 9, 2015.
Sisters High School
Volleyball Head Coaching Position
Sisters High School, a proud 4A member of the OSAA Sky-Em League, invites applications for the position of Head Volleyball Coach. The candidate must possess the skills of a dynamic teacher who loves the game of volleyball and is passionate about working with student-athletes. The applicant will demonstrate the ability to truly lead a volleyball program and its surrounding culture in its entirety. Leadership of all assistants, program operations, media relations, and coordination with programs K through 12 are all vital portions of this position. Knowledge and commitment to the academic success of all Sisters athletes, commitment to school, conference, and OSAA regulations are required.
Sisters is located in beautiful and sunny Central Oregon with surrounding mountains, lakes, streams and outdoor activities which include; skiing, fishing, climbing, and boating. Central Oregon is a hub for athletics based education and communities committed to healthy lifestyles.
Interested candidates please contact:
Phone: (541) 549-8521 x4008
Posting can be located at: http://www.sisters.k12.or.us/pages/Sisters_SD/Departments/Human_Resources/Employment__Co-Curricular_