St. Mary's Academy
Pole Vault Pit Extension Pads
St. Mary's Academy has two lightly used pole vault pit extension pads for sale; $50 each.
If interested, please contact Anna Maria Lopez, email@example.com, Athletic Director, St. Mary's Academy.
- Stay in the game; be a part of the sport you love
- Flexible scheduling; as an Independent Contractor, you choose your schedule
- It's the ultimate college job; earn money working around your college schedule
Aloha High School
Aloha High School has openings for an Assistant Track and Field Coach to help with Throws, High Jump, and Pole Vault. Prior coaching or collegiate experience in this event is preferred. A high passion for track and field is required.
- Strong working knowledge of a specific event.
- Ability to work with athletes at all skill levels.
- Continuing professional development.
- Possess or be able to obtain NFHS or ASEP certification along with CPR and first aid training.
- Submit fingerprinting and pass a district background check.
- Event coaches are responsible for the development of all athletes in your event; male and female; varsity and JV.
- Writing daily training workouts that incorporate strength and conditioning along with technique and mechanics, working towards peak performances during championship season. This includes off-season preparation as well.
- Attend all team practices, competitions and participate in regular coaches meetings and educational clinics.
- Participate in continuing coaches' education.
Please send resumes along with references to John Miles, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lakeridge High School
Gladstone High School
St. Mary's Academy
St. Mary's Academy, 6A - Located in downtown Portland has openings for the following coaching positions for this school year:
- JV2 (Girls') Basketball Coach
- Assistant Swim Coach
- Head Golf Coach
- Head Lacrosse Coach
- JV Lacrosse Coach
If interested, please visit the Career Opportunities page on our school website for job descriptions, closing dates, and coaching application. Send completed application, Letter of Introduction and resume with references to Anna Maria Lopez, email@example.com, Athletic Director, St. Mary's Academy by the hiring deadline.
Tualatin High School
Tualatin High School has an opening for a Boys Basketball Head Coach and lower level coaches, as well. If interested, please contact Ted Rose, Athletic Director, firstname.lastname@example.org, (503) 431-5661.
Crook County High School
Riverdale High School
Sisters High School
David Douglas High School
David Douglas High School is currently seeking an Assistant Girls Basketball Coach.
All candidates must have prior coaching experience.
If interested in this position, please contact Athletic Director, Greg Carradine at David Douglas HS, email@example.com or (503) 261-8325
Jesuit High School
Jesuit High School is looking for a JV Assistant High school Swim Coach.
We are looking for a coach who will be open to learning a technical curriculum, is comfortable working with high school athletes, dependable, hardworking, and supportive to the needs of the athletes/families while upholding the integrity of Jesuit High School program.
Coach working with the Head Coach, will be responsible to:
- Coach and supervise a high school group of swimmers
- Provide day-to-day and long term direction and planning of Jesuit's JV program and assigned groups
- Provide regular, effective and efficient communication to swimmers, parents and staff
- Garner and grow team spirit and culture
- Perform administrative duties to support team operations including but not limited to daily attendance, staff meeting attendance and parent education
Coach must possess and demonstrate:
- Passion for the sport and desire to positively influence our swimmers
- The ability to effectively engage, manage and motivate our swimmers
- Impeccable moral character, integrity, accountability and reliability
- Willingness to learn and collaborate
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure
The deck hours of this job are Monday - Friday, 2:30-4:30pm. Thursday during meets hours are from 2:30-6:30pm.
Compensation: $3775 - $5058 depending on years of experience
To Apply: Contact Mike Hughes, Athletic Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marist Catholic High School
Marist Catholic High School is seeking applicants in the following positions for the 2018-19 school year:
- Head Baseball Coach
- Head Girls Lacrosse Coach
- Assistant Girls Basketball Coach
Application materials and directions can be found on the MCHS website: http://www.marisths.org/job-opportunities.html.
Contact Athletic Director Kevin Cave at email@example.com with any questions.
Sisters Park & Recreation District
Girls Varsity Lacrosse Coach
Coach our lacrosse athletes to help them grow as total people, improving their lacrosse skills, teamwork, interpersonal skills, and work ethic.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead a high school lacrosse program including practices, games, and team meetings;
- Support classroom teachers with student behavior and learning goals;
- Develop and implement an off-season program for your athletes;
- Work with the local media and the OHSLA as needed including reporting of scores;
- Recommend/assist in scheduling for your sport;
- Help hire quality assistants for your program including ensuring that they are properly certified;
- Assist with fundraising for needs outside limited budget;
- Recommend and purchase of new equipment;
- Responsible for marking, care, inventory of supplies/uniforms etc.;
- Responsible for your sport’s academic improvement/accountability; and
- Other duties as assigned.
Candidates should submit a resume, cover letter, and three references to Chad Rush by email firstname.lastname@example.org, or in-person to the District at 1750 W. McKinney Butte Road, Sisters, Oregon.
Sisters Park & Recreation District is an equal opportunity employer.