Email your postings to email@example.com.
Postings will be removed after 60 days if not renewed. Postings are limited to Oregon and Southwest Washington only. For coaching positions, please submit school, position open, and contact information with your posting. Oregon School Activities Association is not responsible for the content on this page except for postings listed by the OSAA. Questions about postings should be directed to the contact person listed.
Items for Sale
AD & Coaching Positions
Posting for Beaverton High School Head Boys Varsity Soccer Coach.
Posting open until filled.
Beaverton High School is seeking a highly qualified individual to serve as Varsity Head Soccer Coach. For more information please contact BHS Athletic Director, Jim Meuwissen.
Mail: Beaverton High School
13000 SW 2nd
Beaverton, Oregon 97005
Athletic Director CAA
Beaverton High School
Boys JV2 Basketball Coach position open at Harrisburg High School.
Salary $1550 - $2790 dependent on experience. Prior experience preferred.
Please visit our website www.harrisburg.k12.or.us for details and application.
Harrisburg School District
(541) 995-6626 x 361
Head Football Coach opening at Tualatin High School.
Tualatin High School
(503) 431 - 5661
Coaching Opening: Head Track and Field Coach
Closed Date: OPEN UNTIL FILLED
Key points of the job description for a Varsity Head Coach:
- High ethical and professional standards.
- Direct a successful grade 9-12 track program and oversee all facets of the program.
- Work with local media as needed and establish a relationship with community support groups.
- Be a role model for high school student-athletes.
- Cooperate with other school-sponsored sports by encouraging student-athletes to compete in other programs.
- Develop and implement an off-season program.
- Monitor the academic progress of the track student-athletes.
- Lead track student-athletes in the support of other North Marion athletics and activities.
All new hired coaches will need to complete the following prior to employment:
- NFHS/ASEP Certification
- First Aid Card (CPR and AED trained)
- District Fingerprinting/Criminal check
- Completion of OSAA Concussion Test
- Completion of ODE Steroid Test
- Completion of OSAA Heat Test
- Completion of North Marion School District paperwork and trainings.
Applicant will be asked to apply online at: https://northmarion.schoolrecruiter.net and include the following:
- A cover letter detailing your experience.
- A current resume.
- A minimum of three letters of recommendation/reference.
Currently, there are no teaching positions open at North Marion High School.
Assistant Principal | Athletic Director
North Marion High School
(503) 678 - 7121
Ridgefield School district, WA, has an opening for a Head Softball Coach.