Email your postings to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Postings will be removed after 60 days if not renewed. Postings are limited to Oregon and Southwest Washington only. For coaching positions, please submit school, position open, and contact information with your posting. Oregon School Activities Association is not responsible for the content on this page except for postings listed by the OSAA. Questions about postings should be directed to the contact person listed.
Items for Sale
High School Officials Needed
- Stay in the game; be a part of the sport you love
- Flexible scheduling; as an Independent Contractor, you choose your schedule
- It's the ultimate college job; earn money working around your college schedule
AD & Coaching Positions
St. Mary's Academy currently has openings for the following positions:
- Head Track & Field Coach
- Head Lacrosse Coach
Interested applicants should complete an employment application and submit it along with a current resume and letter of interest to Anna Maria Lopez, Athletic Director, St. Mary's Academy, email@example.com.
Anna Maria Lopez
St. Mary's Academy
1615 S.W. Fifth Ave. Portland, OR 97201
St. Paul High School has the following openings:
- JV Boys Basketball Coach
- Assistant Varsity Baseball
Please contact Athletic Director Tony Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org, (503) 633-2541.
Principal / Athletic Director
St. Paul High School
Harrisburg High School has the following coaching position open:
- Head Softball Coach - Job Posting
Harrisburg High School
(541) 995-6626 x 361
Centennial High School has an opening for a Head Baseball Coach. There is an open assistant coaching position as well. If interested, please contact Brent Child, Centennial Athletic Director, email@example.com.
Centennial High School
David Douglas High School is currently seeking a Freshmen Girls Basketball Coach. All candidates must have prior coaching experience. If interested in this position, please contact Athletic Director, Greg Carradine at David Douglas HS: firstname.lastname@example.org or (503) 261-8325.
David Douglas High School
Sisters High School has the following coaching positions available:
- Assistant Girls Basketball Coach
- Head Alpine Ski Coach
If interested, please contact Gary Thorson, Athletic Director, at email@example.com or (541) 549-4050.
Office: (541) 549-4045
Lake Oswego High School has an opening for a Head Swimming Coach.
If you are interested, please apply at the link below and/or contact Brigham Baker at (503) 534-2423
» Apply Online
$4,311-5,760 (Depending on Experience)
Assigned to instruct participants in a variety of methods, from demonstration to verbal direction. Develop practice methods at proper level for team members. Observe and evaluate participants on technique, work, and progression towards team goals. Accompany teams to events and performances
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide a positive learning environment for the athletes.
- Teach the skills necessary for successful performance.
- Manage athlete behavior during training sessions, matches, and events.
- Take necessary and reasonable precautions to protect students, equipment, materials, and facilities.
- Uphold and enforce school rules, administrative regulations, and School Board Policies.
- Attend all meets and events scheduled for the sport.
- Set a positive role model for students.
- Attend coaches’ meetings.
- Valid First Aid Card required.
- NFHS Coaches Certification required.
- Sport-specific training as defined by Oregon sport associations.
- Bloodborne pathogen training required.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
Experience with students and the sport/activity. Certification through the NFHS Coaches Certification Program (ASEP) is required of all coaches at the beginning of their coaching assignment, prior to the start of the season. First Aid Certification, Bloodborne Pathogen and Coaches Certification training are required and can be obtained through the district.
The person employed for this position must be able to verify identity and employment authorization. The candidate selected for this position must complete a pre-employment record check and be approved by the Oregon Department of Education after having a Fingerprint-Based Criminal History Verification completed. The selected candidate will pay $10-$25 for a set of fingerprints and $59.00 for the verification check.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
The Lake Oswego School District is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable state and federal statutes and regulations in employment and school district programs. Equal employment opportunity and treatment shall be provided in recruiting, hiring, retaining, transferring, promoting and training of all employees regardless of the individual's race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age or disability.
Lake Oswego High School
Rainier High School has an opening for a Varsity Boys and Girls Swim Coach.
Principal, Athletic Director
Rainier JrSr High School
(503) 556-4215 x206
Beaverton High School is immediately seeking an:
- Assistant HS Wrestling Coach
- Assistant Youth Wrestling Coach
The program is growing and gaining in strength and recognition. The facilities are top notch and the community is very supportive. The position is open until filled.
Athletic Director CAA
Beaverton High School
13000 SW 2nd
Beaverton, Oregon 97005
La Salle Prep is hiring for the following positions:
- Baseball Head Coach
- Softball Head Coach
- Boys Lacrosse Head Coach
- Girls Tennis Head Coach
- Boys Golf Head Coach
- Girls Basketball Assistant Coach
- Tennis Assistant Coach
Please send a letter of interest and resume to:
Christine Stroud, Athletic Assistant
La Salle Prep
The PIL currently has the following open positions at various high schools:
- Head Boys Basketball Coach - Roosevelt High School, closes 9/23
- Head Wrestling Coach - Benson High School, closed 9/26
- Head Softball Coach - Lincoln High School, closed 9/29
- Baseball Assistant Coaches - Lincoln High School
- Head Baseball Coach - Roosevelt High School, closed 9/30
Please email interest / questions to Gina Aman, firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants must attach a resume, letter of interest, and three letters of recommendation. For head coaching positions, please apply online.
Portland Interscholastic League
Portland Public Schools
Tualatin High School is looking for an Assistant Varsity Baseball Coach and both Freshman and JV Coaches. If interested, please contact Athletic Director Ted Rose, email@example.com, (503) 431-5661.
There is also an opening for a Head Swimming Coach. If interested, please contact Athletic Director Ted Rose, firstname.lastname@example.org, (503) 431-5661.
Tualatin High School
Sisters High School has a Head Baseball Coach position available.
Office: (541) 549-4045