Email your postings to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Postings will be removed after 60 days if not renewed. Postings are limited to Oregon and Southwest Washington only. For coaching positions, please submit school, position open, and contact information with your posting. Oregon School Activities Association is not responsible for the content on this page except for postings listed by the OSAA. Questions about postings should be directed to the contact person listed.
Items for Sale
AD & Coaching Positions
Sherwood currently has openings in the following coaching positions for 2015-16:
- Head Cheer Coach
- Head Cross Country Coach
- JV Girls Soccer Coach
- JV Volleyball Coach
- Frosh Boys Basketball Coach
- Asst. Football Coach
Interested applicants can apply at the school district website: www.sherwood.k12.or.us.
Randy Ramp, Athletic Director, CAA
Executive Board, OADA
Sherwood High School
(503) 351-9585 (cell)
David Douglas High School is currently seeking a JV Head Girls Soccer Coach. All candidates must have coaching experience.
If interested in this position, please contact Athletic Director, Greg Carradine at David Douglas HS. email@example.com or (503) 261-8325.
All new hired coaches will need to complete the following prior to employment:
- NFHS Certification
- First Aid / CPR Card
- District Background check
- Completion of OSAA Concussion Test
- Completion of OSAA Steroid Test
- NFHS Guide to Heat Acclimatization and Heat Illness Prevention Course
- Completion of School District and OSAA paperwork
Applicant must submit:
- Letter of application detailing your experience
- Current experience related to this position and working with students
- A minimum of three letters of recommendation
- A minimum of three references with contact information
This posting remains open until position fills.
David Douglas High School
Warrenton High School (3A) has an opening for Head Girl's Basketball Coach. We are looking for candidates who have previous coaching/playing experience. We are looking for candidates who would be able to begin in the Summer of 2015. Interested applicants can contact Athletic Director Ian O'Brien, or Jennifer Palmer-HR (firstname.lastname@example.org with additional questions. This position will open on April 3, 2015 and close when filled.
- NFHS Fundamentals of Coaching Certification or Teaching Certificate
- CPR Certification
- First Aid Certification
- Concussion in Sports Certification
- Previous Coaching experience
- Uphold and enforce Athletic Department, OSAA and School Board policies and regulations
- Ability to work with students, parents, staff and administration
- Be a role model for high school student-athletes
- Cooperate with other school-sponsored sports by encouraging student-athletes to compete in other programs
- Monitor and support the academic progress of the basketball student-athletes
Possible teaching positions: High School English, High School Math, Middle School PE
Required Application Documents include: Classified District Application, Cover Letter, Resume, three letters of reference. Please apply through the district website at https://warrenton.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx.
Athletic Director/Social Studies
Head Football Coach
Head Girls Soccer Coach, McMinnville High School
Request a coaching application via email contact.
Deadline to apply: April 24, 2015
NFHS Fundamentals of Coaching and other sports-related trainings required.
Previous Soccer Coaching experience with 14’s, 15’s, 16’s and older
Good communication and organizational skills, and ability to fund-raise.
McMinnville School District
Santiam Christian has coaching openings in its football program. High School Football Staff. We are looking for coaches for the high school staff. Interested persons please start the process by contacting Head Coach Matt Bain with an email to email@example.com.
Coach Bain will discuss specifics relative to the openings.
Junior High Football Staff: We are looking to add at least one coach to our junior high coaching staff as well. We presently run a combined 7/8 team at our junior high. Contact Coach Bain at the email above for this position as well.
Teaching Openings: HS English, FFA, JH PE
Open until filled.
The hiring process includes:
- Emailing Coach Bain declaring interest and resume
- Meeting with Coach Bain and see if the coach is a fit for SC and SC Football
- Meet with the Coach Bain and AD Gordon Crowston
- Fill out application
- A background check/references check
- Approval of Superintendent/School Board
- Signing a conduct agreement/faith confirmation
- Notified by Coach Bain and/or AD Crowston
AD Santiam Christian Eagles
7220 NE Arnold Ave
Corvallis, Oregon 97330
(541) 745-5524 ext 208
Varsity Boys Basketball Head Coach Opening
Banks High School has an immediate opening for a Head Boys Basketball Coach for the 2015-16 school year. Banks is a 4A school 30 minutes west of Portland. Interested applicants can see the official posting on the Banks School District Website (www.banks.k12.or.us) under the employment link. Looking for an experienced coach and a positive role model with a strong knowledge of program development, basketball strategy, and the ability to provide direction for our youth program.
Teaching openings in the district for next year, some positions are currently open for applications. The following are the possible openings: Physical Education, Social Studies, Language Arts, Counseling, and Special Education.
To be considered for this position you will need to submit a Banks School District Coaching Application, a letter of interest, a resume, and 3 current letters of reference to Banks High School. This position is open until filled.
Banks High School
Westview High School, Beaverton, has an opening for a Head Varsity Football Coach. Additional information and a position summar can be found in the PDF file linked below.
Westview High School
Corbett High School is looking for a couple JV/Varsity Track Coaches. We will have between 60-70 athletes in our program. If interested please call Lance Lovitt at (541) 805-8785, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Head Track Coach
Elmira High school is looking for a Head Volleyball Coach. Contact Brian Brands (541) 935-8200.
Elmira High School
Track experience or previous experience in coaching shot and discus preferred to assist the head track and field coach in the daily operations of the program as assigned. Must have, or be able to obtain a current First Aid/CPR card; NFHS Coaching Certification; ODE Steroid and Performance-Enhancing Substances Training; OSAA mandated annual concussion training; and must be willing to obtain district provided Type 20 driver's certification. This position will begin on 3/9/15. This posting will remain open until filled.
Part-time, salary range of $3,100.00 - $3,685.00 / year.
Athletic Director / Assistant Principal
Silverton High School
(503) 873-6331 x 3823
Blanchet Catholic School has an opening for the following positions:
- Varsity Softball Assistant Coach
- Mid High Track & Field Assistant Coach
Interested applicants should complete an employment application and submit it along with a current resume to the Blanchet Athletic Office, ATTN: Tom Howard, with a letter of interest. Applicants must pass a background check prior to employment. For more information regarding a specific opening, please contact Athletic Director Tom Howard email@example.com at (503) 391-2639 ext. 241 or visit www.blanchetcatholicschool.com.
Blanchet Catholic School
4373 Market Street N.E.
Salem, OR 97301
P: (503) 391-2639 ext. 241
F: (503) 399-1259
Head Football Coach
Heritage High School in Vancouver, WA a 4A school that plays in the Greater St. Helen's League has an opening for a Head Football Coach.
Please apply online at www.evergreenps.org
Leta Meyer C.A.A.
Heritage High School
WIAA Executive Board
7825 NE 130th Ave
Vancouver, WA 98682
Fax: (360) 604-3406
413 NW 91st Ave
Portland, OR 97220
Interested applicants should complete an employment application and submit it along with a current resume to the Columbia Christian Athletic Office, ATTN: Jason Housley, with a letter of interest. Applicants must pass a background check prior to employment. For more information regarding a specific opening, please contact Athletic Director Jason Housley firstname.lastname@example.org at (503) 753-4158 or visit www.columbiachristian.com.
Columbia Christian Schools
Aloha High School is looking for a Varsity Assistant Volleyball Coach for the upcoming 2015 high school volleyball season. Previous high school or club volleyball coaching experience required. Please contact Janelle Brandt, AHS Head Volleyball Coach at Nell0317@juno.com, (503) 999-4610 if interested.
Head Volleyball Coach
Aloha High School
South Albany High School, Greater Albany School District, has openings for the following positions.
- Head Boys Soccer Coach
- Boys Soccer Assistant Coach
- Head Girls Soccer Coach
- Girls Soccer Assistant Coach
- Knowledge in all aspects of the sport of soccer.
- Experience in coaching required.
- First Aid Card, OSAA required certifications: ASEP/NFHS certification, steroid, blood borne pathogens, and concussion certification are all required.
- Ability to work well with students, staff, administration, and parents.
- Knowledge of school, Mid Valley Conference, and OSAA policies.
- Punctual and reliable attendance.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Personal experience as a soccer player is preferred.
- Assistant coaches will report directly to the head coach and are expected to operate within the desires of the head coach and the athletic department.
- To be our head coach, candidates must have the interest, ability, and community connections (or willingness to acquire the community connections) to build a K-12 soccer program. While the main responsibility is to oversee the high school programs (9th, JV, Varsity), there is also a need for the head coach to be a visible and a helpful guide of youth programs that build the entire program.
Possible open teaching positions are not known at this time.
Apply online at https://greateralbany.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx.
South Albany High School
22300 SW Boones Ferry Road
Tualatin, OR 97062
Tualatin High School