Email your postings to email@example.com.
Postings will be removed after 60 days if not renewed. Postings are limited to Oregon and Southwest Washington only. For coaching positions, please submit school, position open, and contact information with your posting. Oregon School Activities Association is not responsible for the content on this page except for postings listed by the OSAA. Questions about postings should be directed to the contact person listed.
Items for Sale
AD & Coaching Positions
Westview High School, Beaverton, has an opening for a Head Varsity Football Coach. Additional information and a position summar can be found in the PDF file linked below.
Westview High School
Corbett High School is looking for a couple JV/Varsity Track Coaches. We will have between 60-70 athletes in our program. If interested please call Lance Lovitt at (541) 805-8785, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Head Track Coach
Elmira High school is looking for a Head Volleyball Coach. Contact Brian Brands (541) 935-8200.
Elmira High School
Track experience or previous experience in coaching shot and discus preferred to assist the head track and field coach in the daily operations of the program as assigned. Must have, or be able to obtain a current First Aid/CPR card; NFHS Coaching Certification; ODE Steroid and Performance-Enhancing Substances Training; OSAA mandated annual concussion training; and must be willing to obtain district provided Type 20 driver's certification. This position will begin on 3/9/15. This posting will remain open until filled.
Part-time, salary range of $3,100.00 - $3,685.00 / year.
Athletic Director / Assistant Principal
Silverton High School
(503) 873-6331 x 3823
Blanchet Catholic School has an opening for the following positions:
- Varsity Softball Assistant Coach
- Mid High Track & Field Assistant Coach
Interested applicants should complete an employment application and submit it along with a current resume to the Blanchet Athletic Office, ATTN: Tom Howard, with a letter of interest. Applicants must pass a background check prior to employment. For more information regarding a specific opening, please contact Athletic Director Tom Howard email@example.com at (503) 391-2639 ext. 241 or visit www.blanchetcatholicschool.com.
Blanchet Catholic School
4373 Market Street N.E.
Salem, OR 97301
P: (503) 391-2639 ext. 241
F: (503) 399-1259
St. Helens High School is looking for an Assistant Boys Basketball Coach for the 2015-16 high school basketball season. Coaching duties would begin in summer of 2015. St. Helens competes in the 5A Northwest Oregon Conference. Previous high school coaching experience preferred. Please contact Scott Archer, SHHS Head Boys Basketball Coach, at firstname.lastname@example.org with job interest or for more information.
Head Boys Basketball Coach
St. Helens High School
Three High School Football Coordinator Positions
King's Way Christian High School, a private school in Vancouver WA, has 3 openings for the position of Offensive, Defensive & Special Teams Coordinators. Candidates must demonstrate excellent coaching skills and mature Christian leadership. Questions? Please call (360) 816-1237. Submit resumes via the athletic department email: email@example.com.
King's Way Christian Schools
McCall-Donnelly High School in McCall, Idaho is looking for a Head Football Coach. Minimum Qualifications:
- NFHS Fundamentals of Coaching Certification or Teaching Certificate
- CPR Certification
- First Aid Certification
- Concussion in Sports Certification
Possible teaching positions: High School Science, High School Math
Required Application Documents include: Classified District Application, Release of Information form, Cover Letter, Resume, three letters of reference. Please apply through the district website at www.mdsd.org under employment/classified job openings.
McCall-Donnelly School District
Forest Grove High School is looking for a Track and Field Jump Coach for this coming season. We have several state bound jumpers and just lost our newly hired jump coach. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com if interested. Please go to www.fgsd.k12.or.us for more information on our open position.
Athletic Director/Assistant Principal
Forest Grove High School
Coaching Opening: Assistant Softball JV Head Coach
Closed Date: OPEN UNTIL FILLED
Key points of the job description for an Assistant Coach:
- High ethical and professional standards.
- Highly knowledgeable in all aspects of the sport of softball.
- Previous coaching and playing experience.
- Uphold and enforce Athletic Department, OSAA and School Board policies and regulations.
- Ability to work with students, parents, staff and administration.
- Be a role model for high school student-athletes.
- Cooperate with other school-sponsored sports by encouraging student-athletes to compete in other programs.
- Monitor and support the academic progress of the softball student-athletes.
All new hired coaches will need to complete the following prior to employment:
- NFHS/ASEP Certification
- First Aid Card (CPR and AED trained)
- District Background Check
- Completion of OSAA Concussion Test
- Completion of ODE Steroid Test
- Completion of OSAA Heat Test
- Completion of North Marion School District paperwork and trainings.
Applicant will be asked to apply online at: https://northmarion.schoolrecruiter.net and include the following:
- A cover letter detailing your experience.
- A current resume.
- A minimum of three letters of recommendation/reference.
Currently, there are no teaching positions open at North Marion High School.
Assistant Principal | Athletic Director
North Marion High School
Stayton High School, the largest school in the 4A Oregon West Conference, is accepting applications for the position of Head Volleyball Coach. Stayton has a proud and accomplished athletic tradition. Candidates must possess the technical knowledge to teach the game of volleyball as well as the skill and desire to build the program from younger grades through high school.
Interested applicants should go to northsantiam.cloud.talentedk12.com/hire/index.aspx to apply. If you have questions, please contact Darren Shryock.
Athletic Director/Asst Principal
Stayton High School
Head Football Coach
Heritage High School in Vancouver, WA a 4A school that plays in the Greater St. Helen's League has an opening for a Head Football Coach.
Please apply online at www.evergreenps.org
Leta Meyer C.A.A.
Heritage High School
WIAA Executive Board
7825 NE 130th Ave
Vancouver, WA 98682
Fax: (360) 604-3406
413 NW 91st Ave
Portland, OR 97220
Interested applicants should complete an employment application and submit it along with a current resume to the Columbia Christian Athletic Office, ATTN: Jason Housley, with a letter of interest. Applicants must pass a background check prior to employment. For more information regarding a specific opening, please contact Athletic Director Jason Housley firstname.lastname@example.org at (503) 753-4158 or visit www.columbiachristian.com.
Columbia Christian Schools
Aloha High School is looking for a Varsity Assistant Volleyball Coach for the upcoming 2015 high school volleyball season. Previous high school or club volleyball coaching experience required. Please contact Janelle Brandt, AHS Head Volleyball Coach at Nell0317@juno.com, (503) 999-4610 if interested.
Head Volleyball Coach
Aloha High School
South Albany High School, Greater Albany School District, has openings for the following positions.
- Head Boys Soccer Coach
- Boys Soccer Assistant Coach
- Head Girls Soccer Coach
- Girls Soccer Assistant Coach
- Knowledge in all aspects of the sport of soccer.
- Experience in coaching required.
- First Aid Card, OSAA required certifications: ASEP/NFHS certification, steroid, blood borne pathogens, and concussion certification are all required.
- Ability to work well with students, staff, administration, and parents.
- Knowledge of school, Mid Valley Conference, and OSAA policies.
- Punctual and reliable attendance.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Personal experience as a soccer player is preferred.
- Assistant coaches will report directly to the head coach and are expected to operate within the desires of the head coach and the athletic department.
- To be our head coach, candidates must have the interest, ability, and community connections (or willingness to acquire the community connections) to build a K-12 soccer program. While the main responsibility is to oversee the high school programs (9th, JV, Varsity), there is also a need for the head coach to be a visible and a helpful guide of youth programs that build the entire program.
Possible open teaching positions are not known at this time.
Apply online at https://greateralbany.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx.
South Albany High School
22300 SW Boones Ferry Road
Tualatin, OR 97062
Tualatin High School
Santiam Christian is currently seeking applications for the position of Head HS Volleyball Coach. The volleyball coach is responsible for the overall volleyball program at SC, including activities and camps when volleyball is not in session.
A successful applicant will have prior coaching experience and an understanding of coaching at a private Christian school. Interested applicants should submit a resume, a letter discussing their interest in the position, two letters of recommendation from people who can speak to their qualifications to coach, and references who are able to discuss coaching and personal qualifications.
Please submit your materials to SC Athletic Director Gordy Crowston at email@example.com.
Applications will be received until 4:00 pm on Friday, February 6. Interviews will be scheduled for the following week.
AD Santiam Christian Eagles
7220 NE Arnold Ave
Corvallis, Oregon 97330
(541) 745-5524 ext 208