Email your postings to email@example.com.
Postings will be removed after 60 days if not renewed. Postings are limited to Oregon and Southwest Washington only. For coaching positions, please submit school, position open, and contact information with your posting. Oregon School Activities Association is not responsible for the content on this page except for postings listed by the OSAA. Questions about postings should be directed to the contact person listed.
Items for Sale
AD & Coaching Positions
Volleyball Head Coaching Position
Sisters High School, a proud 4A member of the OSAA Sky-Em League, invites applications for the position of Head Volleyball Coach. The candidate must possess the skills of a dynamic teacher who loves the game of volleyball and is passionate about working with student-athletes. The applicant will demonstrate the ability to truly lead a volleyball program and its surrounding culture in its entirety. Leadership of all assistants, program operations, media relations, and coordination with programs K through 12 are all vital portions of this position. Knowledge and commitment to the academic success of all Sisters athletes, commitment to school, conference, and OSAA regulations are required.
Sisters is located in beautiful and sunny Central Oregon with surrounding mountains, lakes, streams and outdoor activities which include; skiing, fishing, climbing, and boating. Central Oregon is a hub for athletics based education and communities committed to healthy lifestyles.
Interested candidates please contact:
Phone: (541) 549-8521 x4008
Posting can be located at: http://www.sisters.k12.or.us/pages/Sisters_SD/Departments/Human_Resources/Employment__Co-Curricular_
Human Resources Specialist
(541) 549-8521 x 4008
Tennis Head Coaches – Hermiston High School, Boys & Girls teams. The successful candidates will possess a current working knowledge of the fundamentals and rules of Tennis.
Hermiston High School
600 South First
Hermiston, OR 97838
Head Football Coach Pasco High School, located in Pasco, WA.
REQUIRED: (Qualifications which are essential to the position)
- Current First Aid/CPR card
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to meet WIAA coaching requirements
- District training regarding concussion management or ability and willingness to attend training
- Other required district training or ability and willingness to attend training
DESIRED: (Qualifications which are not required, but would be useful to the position)
- Valid Washington State Teaching Certificate
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous Head coaching experience at the high school level
- Ability to keep accurate records and inventory
- Letter of Application should include background and qualifications
- Complete and return District Application
Spring Football begins June 1st
WIAA District: #5
Conference: Mid Columbia Conference 3A-4A
$5,380 - $9,670 based off experience per 2013-14 pay scale 8% of contract per/week for each week of post season play
Contact Information Fill out letter of interest and turn application in to Pasco School District main office.
Link for More Info http://www.psd1.org/Page/6218
JV Baseball Coach
EXTRA DUTY, HIGH SCHOOL, JUNIOR VARSITY BASEBALL COACH
Date Needed: 3/2015 through 6/2015
Season Ends: Approximately 6/6/15
Salary: Based upon experience /SEA union salary base
Duties and Responsibilities: To assist in building and sustaining a competitive and fulfilling program for everyone involved in the program. To be able to effectively coach and model skills, work ethic and values inherent to a strong JV level program. This position requires positive communication skills regarding all expectations and requirements of a JV program connected to academics, safety and skill level.
Knowledge and Ability: The coach should possess a strong fundamental knowledge of baseball as well as current relevant knowledge of the Far West League. Must have the ability to communicate effectively with high school students and athletes, and possess proper OSAA certifications (AD to provide additional info).
Application Materials needed: Please send letter of interest detailing your qualifications, coaching experience and OSAA certifications to Jenny Dietz at the District Office. Information can be emailed but must be sent as an attachment, mailed or hand delivered by Friday, December 12, 2014 at 4:00PM.
Important Season Dates - 2015 (4A-3 Far West League)
- First Practice Date, March 2
- First Contest Date, March 16
- Cutoff (5A, 4A, 3A/2A/1A), May 23
- 1st Round (5A, 4A, 3A/2A/1A), May 27
- Quarterfinals (All), May 29
- Semifinals (All), June 2
- Finals (6A, 5A, 4A), June 6
St. Paul High School is seeking an Assistant Track Coach with a preference for a jumps coach.
St. Paul High School is also seeking an Assistant Baseball Coach.
For more information contact Tony Smith. Positions are open until filled.
St. Paul High School
Posting for Beaverton High School Head Boys Varsity Soccer Coach.
Posting open until filled.
Beaverton High School is seeking a highly qualified individual to serve as Varsity Head Soccer Coach. For more information please contact BHS Athletic Director, Jim Meuwissen.
Mail: Beaverton High School
13000 SW 2nd
Beaverton, Oregon 97005
Athletic Director CAA
Beaverton High School
Boys JV2 Basketball Coach position open at Harrisburg High School.
Salary $1550 - $2790 dependent on experience. Prior experience preferred.
Please visit our website www.harrisburg.k12.or.us for details and application.
Harrisburg School District
(541) 995-6626 x 361
Head Football Coach opening at Tualatin High School.
Tualatin High School
(503) 431 - 5661
Coaching Opening: Head Track and Field Coach
Closed Date: OPEN UNTIL FILLED
Key points of the job description for a Varsity Head Coach:
- High ethical and professional standards.
- Direct a successful grade 9-12 track program and oversee all facets of the program.
- Work with local media as needed and establish a relationship with community support groups.
- Be a role model for high school student-athletes.
- Cooperate with other school-sponsored sports by encouraging student-athletes to compete in other programs.
- Develop and implement an off-season program.
- Monitor the academic progress of the track student-athletes.
- Lead track student-athletes in the support of other North Marion athletics and activities.
All new hired coaches will need to complete the following prior to employment:
- NFHS/ASEP Certification
- First Aid Card (CPR and AED trained)
- District Fingerprinting/Criminal check
- Completion of OSAA Concussion Test
- Completion of ODE Steroid Test
- Completion of OSAA Heat Test
- Completion of North Marion School District paperwork and trainings.
Applicant will be asked to apply online at: https://northmarion.schoolrecruiter.net and include the following:
- A cover letter detailing your experience.
- A current resume.
- A minimum of three letters of recommendation/reference.
Currently, there are no teaching positions open at North Marion High School.
Assistant Principal | Athletic Director
North Marion High School
(503) 678 - 7121
Ridgefield School district, WA, has an opening for a Head Softball Coach.