Email your postings to email@example.com.
Postings will be removed after 60 days if not renewed. Postings are limited to Oregon and Southwest Washington only. For coaching positions, please submit school, position open, and contact information with your posting. Oregon School Activities Association is not responsible for the content on this page except for postings listed by the OSAA. Questions about postings should be directed to the contact person listed.
Items for Sale
AD & Coaching Positions
Siuslaw High School located in Florence, OR has coaching positions available:
- Boys Varsity Basketball Head Coach
- Girls Varsity Basketball Head Coach
- Boys Assistant Varsity Basketball
- Girls Assistant Varsity Basketball
For more details please visit the website:
4A-3 Far West League
Sisters High School has an opening for a Girls Basketball Assistant Varsity/JV Coach. Sisters Middle School has an opening for a 7th & 8th grade Girls Basketball Coach.
You can also find application instructions for the positions online at http://www.sisters.k12.or.us/pages/Sisters_SD/Departments/Human....
Director of Athletics
Office: (541) 549-4045
Camas High School Head Girls Basketball Coach. Looking for new leadership for a highly talented program.
Key points of the job description for an Head Coach:
- High ethical and professional standards.
- Manage a successful grade 9-12 volleyball program, as well as provide direction for youth program.
- Work with Athletic Director in carrying out duties as assigned.
- Be a role model for high school student-athletes.
- Cooperate with other school-sponsored sports by encouraging athletes to compete in other programs.
- Assist in implementing an off season program.
- Help monitor the academic progress of the volleyball players.
All new hired coaches will need to complete the following prior to employment:
- Ability to meet WIAA coaching requirements
- First Aid Card (CPR and AED trained)
- District Fingerprinting/Criminal check
- Completion of required WIAA clinics
- Completion of School District paperwork.
If you have questions on this position, please contact Athletic Director, Rory Oster at Camas School District #117 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rory Oster RAA
Camas School District
Hermiston School District has positions for:
- Boys Basketball Head Coach
Hermiston High School
McKenzie High School has an Opening for Head Boys Basketball Coach.
Contact Neil Barrett at (541) 554-3899 or email@example.com.
McKenzie High School
Office: (541) 822-3313 x263
Coaching positions available at Westside Christian High School for 2015-16:
- Head Coach Girls Varsity Tennis Coach
For more information, visit http://www.wchsonline.org/about-us/employment/
As a Christian school, employment by Westside requires an evangelical Christian commitment and lifestyle consistent with the school's mission and statement of faith. All applicants must be willing to approach their respective area with creativity and possess the desire and ability to match the class or program goals to the mission and vision of the school. Westside seeks qualified individuals who desire to develop and equip student leaders.
Westside Christian High School
(503) 697-4711 x1242 firstname.lastname@example.org
East Linn Christian (Lebanon) has the following coaches openings for the 2015-2016 school year:
- Cross Country Varsity Assistant
- Golf Varsity Head
- Track & Field Varsity/Middle School Jumps (TJ,LJ,PV,HJ)
- Middle School Coed Soccer
- Middle School Girls Basketball
Please contact AD Kellen Peters for more information.
East Linn Christian Academy
Central Catholic High School has an immediate opening for our Head Boys Basketball Coach Position.
To apply, please email or fax application, cover letter, resume and three letters of reference to Sherril Acton at email@example.com or fax (503) 233-0073. Questions concerning this position should be directed to Laura Jaeger, Athletic Director, Central Catholic High School, (503) 235-3138 ext 133.
Central Catholic High School firstname.lastname@example.org
Lake Oswego High School has an immediate opening for our Head Water Polo Coaching Position. Please contact Jay Ego - Lake Oswego Community School Youth Sports Director at email@example.com for more information.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide a positive learning environment for the athletes.
- Teach the skills necessary for successful performance.
- Manage athlete behavior during training sessions, matches and events.
- Take necessary and reasonable precautions to protect students, equipment, materials, and facilities.
- Uphold and enforce school rules, administrative regulations and School Board Policies.
- Attend all match and events scheduled for the sport.
- Set a positive role model for students.
- Attend coaches’ meetings.
Experience with high school students and the sport/activity. Certification through the NFHS Coaches Certification Program (ASEP) is required of all coaches at the beginning of their coaching assignment. Certification is required prior to the start of the season. First Aid Certification, Bloodborne Pathogen and Coaches Certification training can be obtained through the district.
The person employed for this position must be able to verify identity and employment authorization. The candidate selected for this position must complete a pre-employment record check and be approved by the State Department of Education after having a Fingerprint-Based Criminal History Verification made. The selected candidate will pay $10-$20 for a set of fingerprints and $59.00 for the verification check.
Director, Community School Facilities and Youth Sports
Monday - Thursday 7am - 12pm
St. Paul HS is looking for a Head Softball Coach to get our program off the ground. If interested please apply at www.stpaul.k12.or.us.
St. Paul High School
Head Softball Coach position open at Lake Oswego High School. Salary Range: $4,849 - $6,304 (depending on experience.)
Lake Oswego High School
Faith Bible has immediate openings for the following positions: Boys Soccer Head Coach and Girls Basketball Head Coach.
As a Christian school, employment by Faith Bible Christian School requires an evangelical Christian commitment and lifestyle consistent with the school's mission and statement of faith.
Applicants must have prior experience at the high school level. They should also have a history of positive influence and interactions with players, coaches, and parents and have the ability to communicate effectively with parents, administration, players, and staff.
If interested, please contact Greg Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Faith Bible High School
Blanchet Catholic School has an opening for the following positions:
- Varsity Girls Golf Head Coach
- JV Volleyball Head Coach
Interested applicants should complete an employment application and submit it along with a current resume to the Blanchet Athletic Office, ATTN: Tom Howard, with a letter of interest. Applicants must pass a background check prior to employment. For more information regarding a specific opening, please contact Athletic Director Tom Howard email@example.com at (503) 391-2639 ext. 241 or visit www.blanchetcatholicschool.com.
Blanchet Catholic School
4373 Market Street N.E.
Salem, OR 97301
P: (503) 391-2639 ext. 241
F: (503) 399-1259